SPECTRVM is a suite of services for our innovative model of community-based business cultivation.
Participating businesses have scalable access to world-class services.
- Sales and marketing
- Personnel management, e.g. training, recruitment
- Executive oversight, e.g mentors, CEO’s for hire
- Counsel, e.g. corporate, intellectual property counsel
- Technology design and prototyping
- Relationship management, e.g. media, grant writing
- Venture, angel, and seed funding
- Money management, e.g. accounting, CFO’s for hire
SPECTRVM Service providers are selected based on the following requirements.
Services must be scaleable
Adjustable rates tailored to the growth stage of the client. Our providers understand the unique and challenging circumstances that start-ups and small businesses operate under, and adjust their offerings accordingly.
Physical presence at the TVCOG
Options include renting space in the Quackenbush, or holding scheduled meetings in the buildings to be accessible to clients.